Background

December 8, 2014

Away In A Manger

Challenge You Nail Art's prompt for their 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge is ice blue and white.  Well when I was trying to come up with something for today I was thinking the prompt was blue and silver.  So, when I did some inspiration hunting and found this design by Mely of Rock Your Nails I thought was great for the prompt, now I realize it is not, but there is no time to go back. . .


I am really proud of this.  I am not happy with the painted on silver stars.  If I ever did it again, I would skip that part.  But still, this is rather cool if I do say so myself.


I used Ulta Moody Blues, Julep Dana, Bess, Liz, China Glaze Liquid Leather, Millennium, and Fairy Dust.


I almost had to give you pictures from a cloudy day.  Luckily the clouds left later in this afternoon and I was able to take pictures in sunlight that could capture the brilliance of FD.  So shiny and pretty!


Well, I hope you all liked this design!  Don't forget to check out the others.


Tootles!
Fitz




14 comments:

  1. That blue is such a pretty colour, love this mani xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mani! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I was sad to take it off my nails.

      Delete
  4. WOW! Love it so much and I am honored that you chose to recreate this!! It looks beautiful :) -Mely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You did a lovely design and I glad for the opportunity to try it.

      Delete
  5. I like it, and as is with the Stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the stars turned out great and I just love this whole concept!

    ReplyDelete