Background

December 9, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Snowmen

Today is about snow men.  I wish I gotten this done earlier, at least I am not late.  I was inspired by Wacky Laki's design.  I hope you like my interpretation.


There isn't a whole lot to say.  I used a Bundle Monster stamp for the background snowflakes BM-323.  I do love the background color Sinful Colors Cinderella.  It took several coats to get this opacity, but it was worth it.  It dried quickly and is really lovely.


The other colors were Nina Ultra Pro French White, Orly Crush On You, China Glaze Red Satin, Lorelei's Tiara, and Liquid Leather.



I also managed the right hand.  Not as good as the left, but still pretty good if I do say so myself.

Take a peek at the other designers, the are fabulous!


Tootles!
Fitz

11 comments:

  1. so cute, well done :D
    the one on the right hand is also good, don't worry :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I get nervous about showing my right hand, but I figure I won't know if I am getting better if I don't document it.

      Delete
  2. Awwww....so cute! Love this mani. You really have great sense of creativity. Love the colors and the design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so kind of you! It really means a lot to me!

      Delete
  3. The stamped background is really cute. Your snowman on your right hand looks like he's got an attitude! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really loving the new Bundle Monster plates! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. It is really cute! The snowmen look so happy to be there ..
    I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure they are figuring it is better than being in the Bahamas!

      Delete