Background

December 11, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 11: Tribal Print

I have never done a tribal print, nor did I have any desire to.  I am not really a fan of the look on me.  I like other people's, but it really isn't me.  Plus, it looked so intricate and difficult that trying to do it when I don't really care for it seemed pointless.  Now I have another reason to love this challenge.  It was a bit hard, more in that I had to take my time and be very patient.


I went looking for other people's designs to mimic, thinking that would be easiest, but then I decided to just go ahead and let myself just do it as I went.


It looks like an Easter egg due to the colors I chose, but I am really proud of this!  I used OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me, Sparrow Me The Drama, China Glaze Electric Beat, and Chocodisiac.


My standard thumb picture.

You'll beat drums in the excitement for everyone else's designs!



Tootles!
Fitz

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....so cute! Love the color combos and the tribal design. It looks cool but in a classy way. Great job!

    ReplyDelete