Background

December 2, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 2: Flag

I love my family and we all have little quirks, or rather a lot of little quirks. . . each.  One of them is my Dad's love and affiliation with Scotland.  In truth, he is half Scottish on his Mother's side, but sometimes I think he thinks he came directly off the boat.  Well, in honor of my Dad I give you St. Andrew's Cross.


I have done the Union Jack before, so I wanted to something a little differently.  When my loose glitter came in the mail from Ebay I knew exactly what I was going to do.


I used China Glaze Hanging In The Balance.  I love this color, by the way.  Then the cross was in silver loose glitter.  It is simple, but I really like the effect.




Just my thumb, in the shade and an extra shot.

Don't forget to wave at the other participants!


Tootles!
Fitz

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Fitz! I love the way you've used the glitter :) My dad is the same and he is only 1/4 Scottish on his Dad's side lol xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Heehee, I am glad I am not alone in this. Maybe we should start a support group. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I like simple, sometimes it is nice to take a break from the more extravagant.

      Delete
  3. I love this! Nice interpretation.

    ReplyDelete