Background

December 16, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Snow Flakes

I had orignally planed to do this on someone else, but our schedules didn't mesh right, so you get my nails.




This was inspired by Indigo Nova 1's tutorial.  She inspired me to use different colors and I half went for it.  I wish my lines weren't so heavy handed, but I rushed through it a bit and that is what I get.



I used China Glaze Liquid Leather, Sephora by OPI If You've Got It Haunt It, and Wet n' Wild French White Cremè.  I love IYGIHI!  From the first time I saw a swatch of it I knew I had to have it!  I think it looks like snowflakes against a starry night sky.  Mmm, I need some hot coco now!


My sad broken thumb, but I wanted you to see how lovely IYGIHI is.


Make sure to look at everyone else's designs!  They are stunning!


Tootles!
Fitz

4 comments: