Background

December 3, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 3: My Country

I live in the United States of America.  So I am supposed to do something that represents my country.  Well, I coped out and did something reminiscent of my flag.


I am not sure how I feel about this.  I used Essie Mezmerised and China Glaze White-On-White.  I also used some red glitter for the stripes.  I am thinking maybe I should have used a red polish and a silver glitter for stripes.


It was still fun to use loose glitter.  I was only my second time and I like the effect.  I got this and 17 other colors on ebay for like 3 dollars in case you are interested.



Other participants will be patriotic and you shouldn't miss it.


Tootles!
Fitz

6 comments:

  1. That loose glitter is really pretty :) Was it a pain to place like that? Nice representation of your country too :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't too bad. It did take time, but I think it was worth it. Thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. Nicely done! Looks like Uncle Sam's hat! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You are right! I totally didn't see that. Lets go with that rather than the flag. ;)

      Delete
  3. So cool! I just ordered some loose glitter from Born Pretty and I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soooo much fun to play with. I am sure you will love it!

      Delete