Background

December 23, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 23: Fashion

I have an elusive pattern.  I have tried two others times before and it didn't work out.  I saw a tutorial by cutepolish and this prompt and I thought. . maybe. . . it couldn't hurt to try again. . .  I was wrong!  My unicorn is the argyle print.




I feel ashamed to show you these, but this is all about documenting my learning process.  I WILL to this design again and I will keep doing it until I CAN do it.  I will until I can say, "Argyle, you are my. . . insert expletive here!"


I only used three colors and they are all from China Glaze.  I used White-On-White, Little Drummer Boy, and  Millennium.



I guess it is not as bad as all that, but it definitely does not look like argyle.  Someday, argyle, you and I will tango again.  Next time though, I will lead!

Check out all the other fashionable beauties!


Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment