Background

December 30, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 30: Food

Who doesn't love a good burger and fries?  I certainly do and then if you add onion rings it makes it an even better treat.  I don't really drink soda, but I figured others do, so why not?  If you prefer a veggie or turkey burger, then that is what this is.


I saw this design by Pixiepolish and I thought it was too cute not to pass up, but I also had to add some side dishes.


The list of polishes used is rather long, so I guess I better start now.  OPI Schnapps Out of It, Finger Paints Paper Mâchè, China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, For Audry, Lemon Fizz, Desert Sun, Papaya Punch, Unplugged, Hey Sailor, and Gaga For Green.  Whew!  That is a lot of colors, plus I mixed two colors DS and PM for the highlight on the onion rings and then LF and PP for the shading on the fries. 


My thumb taking its close-up.



I did a much simpler version on my right hand with the burgers as accent nails.


I am really pleased with how this turned out.  I hope you like it too.  Don't forget to check out all the other talented participants!  Their designs are a feast for the eyes!

Tootles!
Fitz


No comments:

Post a Comment