Background

December 14, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 14: Supernatural

A friend tagged me in something she pinned on Pinterest, so when I saw this prompt I had to do it!  Heather, this is for you!


 Beauty Chocolate's design is easier than it looks and definitely makes a statement.  I really want to do these again around Halloween!


I used China Glaze Liquid Leather, City Siren, and White-on-White.

Don't forget to bite into the other participants designs, you are sure to get a scream!


Tootles!
Fitz

6 comments:

  1. Nice job! :) Is liquid leather a good black BTW? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it. China Glaze is the fist polish I used when I became obsessed and so I don't own a lot of other brands. It has good coverage and is a flattering shade for my skin tone. It works okay for stamping, but Wet n' Wild is the best for that.

      Delete