Background

December 20, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 20: Emotion

Aliens, ghosts, the dark.  What emotion could I possibly be doing.  Do you need another hint?  Snail.  Yes, I said it SNAILS.


Okay, so maybe you don't find them scary, but I know someone who does.  This person will go un-named, because quite frankly I try very hard not to tease her about it, even though I find it kind of funny.  So, to justify putting a snail on my nail and calling it fear, I added what the snail would be afraid of.  SALT!  Dun-dun-dun!


I hope you can see the little guys slow run away.  I am discovering the effects you can do with matte polish.  I used China Glaze Gaga For Green, Concrete Cat Walk, White-on-White, Millennium, and Cover Girl Continuous Color Tickled Pink.  Oh, and don't forget Essie Matter About You.  The little guy, we shall call him Gus, was done with Cheeky plate CH43.


The embodiment of fear by its self!

I was honestly at a loss as to what to do, but once I figured it out I had a lot of fun.  I am really proud of this.  Maybe the next time I see my friend this might be on my nails. . . but then I might not have a friend anymore. . .

Don't forget to emote with all the other participants!


Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment