Background

December 12, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 12: Half Moons

I had a brilliant idea!  Yes sometimes I am smart, though rarely.  The Daily Nail does Moonicure Monday and she has designed bombs out of her half moon manicure.  I really liked the design and when I saw this prompt I thought about Christmas ornaments.  Heehee!  Brilliant, right?



So I used China Glaze Red Satin, Peace on Earth, and OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me.


I had a little trouble figuring out what color to use for the tops.  I wanted to use gold, but it didn't show up on the green background.  I think DTBTM was a good alternative.


We can't forget my thumb, now can we?


Indoors, just for referance.


Don't forget to check out everyone else too!  You'll be over the moon for their creations!

Tootles!
Fitz

6 comments: