Background

February 28, 2015

I'd Love to Stay and Chat, But I really Mustache!

The last Nail Art Ideas Linkup prompt is least favorite polish.  I figured I would blow this one off, because for the life of me I couldn't think of what polish to do.  So I started this manicure and reached for a glitter polish I hadn't used before.  I don't like this polish.  I love chunky glitters, but this one, like many of them is a beast to get off the brush in a the right way.  I tried to dumb some out and then place the glitters on individually, but I couldn't get them to pick up with my dotting tool.  Curses!!


So the polishes I used were Julep Alicia and China Glaze Don't Be A Flake.


I really like Alicia, the formula is great and it wears really nicely.  I had it on for a week and just had a it of tip wear when I took it off.


The mustaches are water decals from Bundle Monster.  The first decal I put on went on at a bit of an angel,  but I liked it, so I did it to all of them.


The glitter bums me out, but I really do like the overall manicure.  I hope you do too!

Tootles!
Fitz



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for share this article

    Free Stud Earring
    http://www.parisjewelry.com/Free-Sterling-Silver-Earrings-s/160.htm

    ReplyDelete