Background

December 29, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 29: Money

“This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ~Douglas Adams from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


So for today I give you money.  Yeah, I think this is the only way I will get more of it, to put it on my nails.  That's okay.  It is rather fun to wear it this way.


I only used two colors!  Can you believe that, two!  I used OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me and Sephora By OPI I'm With Brad.  The pattern was done with Cheeky Plate CH55.  Here comes more photos.





I hope you like them. Don't forget to look at the other participants' designs.  You can bet on them being amazing.


Tootles!
Fitz

4 comments:

  1. I am seriously impressed by you guys for coming up with this nail challenge! All of your nails look so great! I could never have the patience! Just found your blog and have enjoyed looking around and getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so kind of you! I will follow you back!

      Delete
  2. These look awesome! I thought about doing dollar signs but didn't feel like painting them on and don't have a stamping plate like this :( So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love my cheeky plates. These are the most recent collection for 2012.

      Delete