Background

December 31, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 31: New Year's

So, I did this on time, but I haven't had a chance to blog it (Oh the convenience of post dating!).  Life has been crazy with family and getting family to different airports on different days.  I also have to move out of my place in a week and I am currently sick.  Sometimes life sucks!  Actually, it will all be okay just somethings need to be taken care of first.  Hence I might be a little absent from blog.  Just know I am alive only very busy.  I can't not do my nails, I just will have to blog them later.  I also have some fun pics from vacation nails and I will do those after I move.  On to a New Year's mani!


It is a pretty simple glitter gradient.  I tried to do the glitter from the moon down, I think that might take more practice.


I used China Glaze Liquid Leather and Pizzazz.


Well, I will see you soon.  Take a look at all the other designers, because they are awesome!  Also, if you have a chance look at some of my old designs from this challenge.  I have several that I am very proud of.  This challenge has helped my skills grow and I am very grateful for my hosts!


Tootles!

Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment