Background

December 21, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Wreaths

Okay, I am doing it!  I have finished all the challenges before I leave on my cruise!  The only problem is I don't have the inlink links before hand.  I will pre-write my posts and hopefully I may have some time on my cruise with computer access to link them.

I have to say I was a bit unispired by wreaths, plus the trying to knock out four manicures in two days. . . I am not all that happy with this.  I really liked Chalkboard Nails design and I thought some different coloring might be fun, but my dark green didn't work.  You can't really see the bows.




I used China Glaze Sugar Plums (I love any excuse to use this gorgeous color!), Holly-Day, and Millennium.


Cursed green!  Well, I hope you take a look at the other designers, their work is amazing!  I am so totally jealous!


Tootles!
Fitz

8 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself. I actually like your colors a bit better than Chalkboard (but don't tell her that :) Congrats on getting all your manis done. Can't wait to see them (even if I have to wait).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks! I won't tell her that, although I appreciate the comment! She is an nail idol of mine.

      Delete
  2. You did an excellent job...don't be so hard on yourself ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are very pretty! You are too harsh!
    Happy Christmas eve! :)
    Hope you have a very merry Christmas tomorrow
    xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete