Background

December 15, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 15: Book

Time to play where does that quote come from!

“A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.” 

“In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."

“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife."

So, do you know it?   Give up?  Pride and Prejudice!  So my inspiration comes from the excellent blogger Sandra of My World who first did the design.  I had some other ideas for a book, but when I saw this I had to try it.  I wanted to see if I could.  I have to say I rather proud of myself.  I am learning to take my time and my hand is getting steadier.  Now, if you ask me to do this with my non-dominate hand. . .




So I used China Glaze Mahogany Magic and Sinful Colors Let Me Go.  I love the colors together.



I did this at night and so the pictures are indoors.  I am kind of sad I didn't get a natural light picture.





So what do you all think?  Don't forget to read the other participants entries, you will surly find them enlightening.



Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment