Background

December 13, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Gifts

I apologize for the wear on my manicure, I had been wearing them for three days before I had a chance to take a picture.  I honestly don't know if I will be able to finish this challenge seeing as how I have a week to get everything done before I leave for my cruise.  Eek!  I guess I can only take it a day at a time.



So I didn't do anything out of the box or extravagant for this design.  I love the colors though.  I used China Glaze Rare & Radiant and City Siren.  R&R is a lovely duo chrome that shifts from green to gold.  The pictures didn't capture it accurately, but it is very festive.  The bow was stamped with Bundle Monster plate BM 317




I hope you like it and that you check out the other designers!


Tootles!
Fitz

15 comments: