Background

December 24, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 24: Birthday

It is a joke in my family that on your birthday you are supposed to wear your birthday suite.  Of course we all do so without fail.  In fact I am wearing it right now and so are you.  Yep, right now, under our clothes.  So in honor of the first thing we all wore I give you this manicure.


I used OPI It's Sheer Luck as the base color and then I mixed OPI Barefoot In Barcelona and China Glaze White-On-White in varying degrees to get the flesh colors.  I didn't take a lot of pictures because I thought it was relatively straight forward.  I hope you like it and are not too offended.  I really couldn't think of any other way to do birthday that I liked.  Oh, and I was inspired by Polished Peripherals.  On my quest to find inspiration she provided it.  My Mom pointed out that I have the colors backwards.  I know, but I thought it would stand out better this way. . . Also, please remember this is a joke and not intended to be offensive.

Celebrate the other artists by taking a peek at what they did.


Tootles!
Fitz

2 comments: