Background

December 18, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Ornaments

I am exhausted!  There have been so many things I have needed to get ready for my cruise and I am trying to get all my manicures done.  I have one left. . . I really hope I can get it done, but I am not sure.  I am so excited for this vacation!  Okay one to the ornaments!


 This was inspired by the tutorial by TheCoolioNails.  I love this and even left it on for a few days!  I got a lot of compliments on it.


I used a few Bundle Monster stamps for the patterns, BM-317, BM-314, and BM-310.  The colors were China Glaze Millennium, Holly-Day, and Red Satin.



This isn't too hard, but it has a great statement!  It even works well on the right side.  The hanging part on the right isn't the best, but I still love it!


Sorry for the picture spam, but I loved how this turned out!  Check out the other designers too, they are amazing!


Tootles!
Fitz

10 comments:

  1. what cute ornaments you have, love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That reminds of the wolf from Little Red Riding Hood. Heehee! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I love them. They're obviously ornaments and they're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an ingenious idea to stamp on the "ornaments". Very NICE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WISH I could take credit for the idea! Others are just smarter than me, but it does give inspiration for other things. . .

      Delete