Background

December 4, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 4: Flowers

For today we have flowers.  What can I say?  I did sunflowers.  They are pretty, until I added some flourish.  I should have said no to flourish.  However, I still I am really proud of them.  I even did them on my right hand.  Would you like to see them. . .?  Okay!



So the colors.  I used a few, okay, a lot.  The base color is Orly Decades of Dysfunction, which I love!  It is this grey, pink, neutral cream.  So lovely.  The "flourishes" are China Glaze Winter Holly.  The flowers are made with  Orly Crush On You, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, Chocodisiac, Unplugged, and  Liquid Leather.


This design was a bit difficult to photograph due to the angle of the flowers versus my angel with the camera.  Yeah, you get it right?


If you haven't noticed I tend to try and take a thumb solo.  Usually my thumb looks best.  This time I think they all look equally good.  I am sorry, I will strive to be more humble.  Heehee.


I told you I did the right hand too.  That takes so much practice, and I am slowly but surly getting there.



Some shots indoors.  I actually just finished the design when I took this.  I wanted to make sure I could photograph it.

Well, until tomorrow.  Don't forget to check out the other talented ladies their designs seem to bloom before your eyes!


Tootles!
Fitz

9 comments:

  1. These nails are fab! I bet they must have taken ages to do! Great job :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think it took a couple of hours, but so worth it. Sometimes I hate taking things off.

      Delete
  2. Hello, I've nominated for an award. look at my blog. kisses

    http://manicuradefantasia.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/un-premio.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! and good work doing them on the right hand, I ALWAYS suck at that haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! Sometimes I have so much difficulty with my left hand that the idea of repeating it on my right is daunting. . .

      Delete
  4. Oh, wow. I love the effect it has as a whole! That first pic with your fingers and hand, wow. It really looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete