Background

December 7, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 7: Balck and White

I want to make something perfectly clear.  I am not a Star Wars fan.  You can ask my friend Sarah, she has had to drag me to see the movies.  I do love the Star Tours ride at Disney Land, but who doesn't?  When I saw Cutepolish's design I had to try it and it is black and white, so fits into the prompt perfectly!  Its a win-win.



See, black and white!  Totally fits and was fun to create.


A shot in the shade.




A few more shots for you to enjoy. 

There are a lot of excellent designs from the participants and you would be missing something if you didn't check them out.


Tootles!
Fitz

5 comments:

  1. I'm a star wars anti fan, but these look really cool - great idea for Black and White :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am not anit-Star Wars, but I really have no interest in it. It is fun to do something unexpected. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Haha I'm not interested in SW too but those nails look really cool :D And yes, my nails were needle dragged :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sometimes I think the world is obsessed with SW and I am alone in my indifference. :)

      Delete
    2. No you're not alone at all ;)
      And you should definitely try that technique, it's easy, fun and the effect is fantastic! Let me give you an advice, if you have acryl colors you should work with them for the needle dragging, it's easier since they don't dry that fast. But if you don't have any, normal polish does the work too :)

      Delete