Background

December 8, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 8: Polka Dots

I am not going to give a long intro, because this is a pretty straight forward design.  I give you. . . POLKA DOTS!


I feel it is a very festive look.  I am really liking China Glaze Def Defying.  I can't decide if I have Kermit or Elphaba on my nails.  I doesn't help that I want to call the polish Defying Gravity.  It isn't easy being green.  The dots were done in China Glaze Red Satin, Holly-Day, and Glitter All The Way.



These are of my right hand.  I am always happy when that hand turns out, but dots are relatively easy to do.  I like simple manicures that still look like they took tons of time.

Don't forget dot over to the other participants blogs.  (Dot over?  Is that a thing?  Sometimes it is hard to come up with puns. . .)




Tootles!
Fitz

4 comments:

  1. That is a super festive mani, but really cute! The colours look great :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It was nice to slip a festive one into our little challenge. Thanks for all your support, it means a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for a Leibster award! Check out the details in my post: http://nottoopolished.blogspot.com/2012/12/leibster-award-nomination.html

    Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete