Background

December 19, 2012

31 Nail Art Challenge Take Two Day 19: Rainbow

I was so excited to do this manicure I have had it in my head since my Cheeky plates arrived and I saw the skull pattern.


I used Wet n' Wild Black Crème China Glaze Hey Sailor, Happy Go Lucky, Grape Pop, Four Leaf Clover, Finger Paints Orange You In Love?, and Essie Mezmerised.  The Cheeky plate was CH49.


My Mom took one look at my nails and said Halloween was over.  As fas a s I am concerned every day is a good day for skulls.


Sorry, I took a lot of pictures. . .



Check out the light reflecting beauty of everyone else's designs!


Tootles!

Fitz

2 comments:

  1. That looks really cool! I think I want to try stamping in the new year :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I am having so much fun and the Cheeky plates are adorable!

      Delete