Background

December 30, 2013

Now for something girly. . .

I wanted to change my manicure, but I wasn't quite sure what to do.  I have never really been a fan of New Year's Day designs.  The always seem too sparkly and well, kind of cheesy.  Don't get me wrong.  I like a good bit of cheese, but drawing the year and champagne glasses just isn't my kind of cheese.  So I took to the web for some inspiration, but I just wasn't feelin' anything.  So I looked through my plates and found a a pattern that I thought was rather pretty.  It is actual Bundle Monster BM-404 which is a design by the fabulous Wacky Laki!  I love her nail art and I thought it would be cool to to a jelly sandwich with the stamp.


As you can see I didn't do that.  When I went looking for a jelly I came across OPI Sparrow Me The Drama which is one of my all time favorite pinks (and I don't like a lot of pink).  The new problem was that I thought having the pattern on all of my nails would be a bit much, but having it on only accent nails didn't seem like enough.  Enter in my love of Elleandish's style and I knew what I needed was a glitter nail!  Nina Ultra Pro Boys 'N' Berries seemed like the perfect match to SMTD!


I am rather pleased with the outcome.  It is so feminie and girly.  I don't usually like that, but this is rather lovely, if I do say so myself.


Can't forget my thumb!


Yep, I like this a lot, in fact I have worn it for five days!  It still looks fresh and pretty, but as any good nail art addict knows, it is now time for something new.  I have a few ideas up my sleeve, just you wait.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment