Background

January 1, 2014

Jelly Time!

So I had a jelly stamp sandwich manicure in mind, but I also wanted to do something with Julep Bette.  When I started this manicure I didn't realize Bette was a jelly.  I am glad it is, because I love what I came up with.


I think Bette looks great Finger Paints Winter Sky topped with Julep Esmerelda.  This look is probably more summery than winter, but I love the colors together.  Esmeralda is filled with teal micro and medium hexagon glitters.  Teal always reminds me of my Aunt and Ovarian Cancer, so I feel like I am honoring her each time I wear it.


For the stamping I used plates GA15 by Gals and B-19 by Betina.  I used Konad Special White for the stamping polish.  Then I added another layer of Bette over the top.  This creates the jelly sandwich.  Most people do sandwiches with glitters, but I really like stamping.  It gives a more subtle stamp.








Well, I hope you like this non-New Year manicure.  I hope you have lovely day celebrating the hope and possibilities 2014 will have in store for you.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment