Background

January 23, 2015

To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

Hey, it has been a little while, right?  Yeah, the Holidays took over a bit and now I am adjusting to being back at work.  I have been doing designs, just not blogging them. . . So, that is what I am trying to do now.


So I have been a bit tired.  My mood and the polish Butter London Knackered inspired this design.  It is simple, again with the being tired, but look at those colors.  I wasn't really sure how to use Knackered, but I saw someone put it over black, China Glaze Liquid Leather, and its brilliance shinned!  Look at those colors!  It such a great duo chrome.


Then to round out the whole tired theme we have Bundle Monster stamping using BM-605.  I loved dream catchers when I was younger and this just made me feel young every time I looked at my hands.


The name Knackered also made me happy.  My closest and dearest friend lived in Scotland and England for a few years.  She taught me the word and when I bought the polish it was with her in mind.  Plus, just look at it!  Doesn't look like a dream.  Gosh this is a pretty polish!


Well, I hope you all like this.  I think I will going to bed now soon.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment