Background

January 30, 2015

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue

I believe I have told you I love Julep.  Recently I went through the ringer with them and they stepped up every time.  First this polish, Paula.  I hadn't had a chance to use it till the end of December and when I did I worked at getting the cap off for a half hour.  Once I did I realized that a quarter of the polish had leaked into the overcap.  I called them and they said they would send me a new one.  I also mentioned that a gel eye liner of theirs had little white spots on it.  The guy I spoke with said it was the product separating and it was still usable.  However, if I didn't feel comfortable using it he understood and sent me a replacement polish and their eye liner pencil for free.  I was floored, and ready to sing their praises.  Before that package arrived I received my Maven ox tracking information and anxiously awaited both boxes' arrival.  I wasn't able to be home when my Maven box was delivered, and it was a big one, so when I got home that night I was in an anticipation flutter and was left with an empty porch.  I talked to my neighbors, mail carrier, and the post office and finally came to the conclusion it had been stolen.  (I hope whoever did it likes nail polish and make-up)  I called Julep to let them know and  make sure that my change of address to a business was done correctly.  Since they just sent me two free products, I was not expecting them to do anything and was resolved to that.  After all, the box theft was not their fault.  They did not even seem to bat an eye and completely replaced my Maven box, including the free gift for purchasing three add-ons!  They have a customer for life!  As long as I can financially afford to do it. . .  On with the manicure!


Julep Paula is such a pretty color I didn't want to add too much to it, so I did an accent of Nell and that is it.


I am not sure how well you can see the subtle golden shimmer, but in real life it is stunning!


Not only does Julep make gorgeous colors, but their customer service is amazing!

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment