Background

January 31, 2015

Shape of My Heart

I am going to try and do some Sunday Stamping again.  Lets cross our fingers that this isn't a fluke and I will keep doing these.


The prompt for today is Pink and Black.  I saw a design on Pintrest (Curse you Pintrest for sucking up my time!) by @tweetiisweetii.  I did my own spin on it.  I didn't feel like doing chevron, so I pulled out Bundle Monster BM-604 instead.


The polishes I used were Julep Phyllis, China Glaze Stone Cold, Life Is Rosy, Scattered & Tattered, Pink-ie Promise, and Konad Special White.


I love the matte look of SC and the glossy heart.  I love that contrast.  You will see that again, because I love it!


I really love how this came out.  It is cute and a bit edgy.  Yep, definitely proud of this one!

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment