Background

January 26, 2014

Once upon a time three purples. . .

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge was to stamp with three purples.  When I saw the challenge I knew I wanted to do a gradient.  I love gradients and they never fail to impress and they are easy!


I knew I wanted to start with China Glaze Sweet Hook so I took out my box or purple polishes and went started playing with color options.  I decided to join SH I would use Finger Paints Spun Sugar and China Glaze Gothic Lolita (one of my absolute favorites!) and top it all off with China Glaze Fairy Dust.  I knew I wanted to stamp in white so that it blended a bit with SH so Konad Special White was puled out too.


Finally I had to pick a plate.  I decide with valentines coming up soon I wanted something in the vein.  I also knew I wanted a full nail image design.  When I saw Bundle Monster BM-H18 I knew it was exactly what I had in mind.


One of the things I like to do is vary the stamp a bit so it looks slightly different on each nail, especially when I am not doing an accent nail.  I am lucky I can do this because I have such small nails.


Well that is the finished look.  I hope you like it.  It is great for Valentine's Day and would really cool in the more traditional pinks and reds if that is your thing.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment