Background

December 23, 2013

A modern Christmas Tree

My sister posted a picture of a nail design that she liked on my Facebook page, so I decided to do it for her today.  It was inspired by this design by .



I took a few liberties in making it my own by changing the color scheme.  I don't often get to use China Glaze Party Hearty and thought this would be a perfect opportunity to.  I love the this glitter, it is just so festive!  I also used Near Dark.  I thought the extremely dark green would be fun.  And don't forget the lose gold star on top.


ND did take two coats to get it this dark, but I actually wanted it darker I was just tired of waiting for coats to try.  Alright, I got a bit impatient, so sue me.


I have decided when doing someone else's nails the thumbs are the hardest.  Have I complained about that before?  If not, now you know.  The thumb on the other hand didn't turn out as good at all.


Such a simple and elegant design.  I really love how this turned out.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment