Background

January 29, 2013

Adventures in taping!

I know in my previous manicure you saw me use striping tape, well that was not the first time.  As soon as it arrived in the mail from the glorious website e-bay I had to try it.  So I did a simple accent nails and I fell in love!

Nail Art Tape

I used OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me and China Glaze Champagne Kisses.  Nothing to write home about and as you can see from the tip wear I had worn it for a few days before being able to snap a picture or two.  Okay I took two. . .

OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me

Looking at these pictures reminds me that I need to take better care of my hands.  Close-ups are not forgiving and I need to give my nail art the perfect frame.  So I have been using coconut oil nightly for a week and am already seeing a vast improvement.  Cold weather and frequent hand washes really can do an number on your skin.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment