Background

January 26, 2013

Vacation Nails.

I want to tell you about my vacation, however I made a promise to myself that this would be a nails only blog and I don't want to be braggy.  Yes, braggy. . .its a technical term. . . you can look it up. . . Anyways, let me just say that my parents are amazing and I never would have been able to afford this wonderful trip without them.  I really lucked out in that department.  I have always been close to them and the idea of spending a week with them on a boat in the middle of the ocean was in no way terrifying but rather exciting.  So, we went to Cozumel, Mexico; Roatan, Honduras; and Belize.  I wanted to buy nail polishes to commemorate the occasion which led me to find Belize and Cozumel by Nubar.  So when my Mom and I did our Mayan ruin tour in Cozumel we decided to do a little nail photo shoot on the beach.  It was a beautiful day, every day was beautiful!  So, without further ado, I give you our vacation manicures!




This is Belieze.  My Mom took the pictures and I loved how the first one came out.  The wave came upon us, but it turned out for the best!  Belieze is a bit sheer, but I don't think it is a jelly.  It did go on rather well and I believe this is three coats.  It is a bit bright for me, but for the tropical weather it was perfect.  However, a repeat wear might have to wait till summer.



My Mom's Tootsies!  She loves China Glaze Ruby Pumps.  I think it was this is her gateway polish and eventually I will make her a complete addict!




Lastly I give you Cozumel in Cozumel sand.  I love this jelly polish.  I think it is great with my skin tone and I have already worn it again, you'll see.

I had so much fun and I don't think I will ever forget it.  I want a repeat performance and am trying to build a nest egg so that in a few years I can pay for my own travel joy.  Nails and travel, Oh how I love them both!

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment