Background

July 4, 2013

There Ain't No Doubt I Love This Land

Today is Independence Day and I want to take a moment to thank all those who have made it possible for me to live in country where I can question my government, where I can choose who I want to be, where I can vote, and where I can worship how I want.  These are a few of the privileges I am awarded and I strive not to take them for granted.



To honor and celebrate I have another 4th of July themed manicure.  This was rather simple, as I did it this morning.  However I feel the Old Glory is well represented.


I used Essie Butler Please, Leading Lady, Konad Special White, and Nina Ultra Pro.



The stars were done with Betina  plate B-08.



The stripes were done with striping tape.

I hope you have a wonderful Fourth surrounded by family friends.  Enjoy good food and laughter, but spare a moment and remember the price that was paid.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment