Background

January 12, 2014

Stamping Sunday meets IT Crowd

So, for Stamping Sunday the prompt is inspired by a show you watch.  This is really rather hard.  So my sister and I sifted through my plates for a light bulb moment and found Bundle Monster BM-415.  One of my favorite shows is IT Crowd.  If you haven't seen it, then you should.



So this is what I came up with.


Orange and Green seem to be rather prevelant in the show.  They are a bit akward together.  Althought these colors alone are really nice.  Same with that glitter polish.  The show is full of akward and not quite fitting together, so I think it all works rather well.



Once you add the stamps it comes together nicely, at least I think so.  I used China Glaze It's A Trap-eze, Millenium, Julep Leah, Marjorie, and Konad Special White.


There really isn't much to say, so I will just give you more pictures.



Until next time!

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment