Background

January 31, 2014

Januray Julep Maven

So this is a bit late. . . I have some catching up on blogs to do, but then what's new?  I decided it might be a good idea to give a little product review and and some swatches of the Julep Maven boxes when I get them.  I am not sure if I will continue doing this or not.  Let me know what you think.

Beauty Box


I ordered the Modern Beauty Box and I added Hannah and Noelle to it.  I really wanted to try Vanish which is there cuticle softener and remover and it only came in that box.  It was also more cost effective to add the polishes to the box rather than adding Vanish.  The extra seems to be nail file cubes. . . I haven't used them.

Cuticle Softener and Remover

Since I have had a month to use the products and I can say with affirmation that I love Vanish.  It does exactly what it says it does.  It spreads easily and has little to no mess, provided you don't use too much product.  When this runs out I will be buying more, however I don't see that happening too quickly.  You only need a drop on each nail bed, so it will last me quite a while.

Quick Dry Drops

I wish I could see I also loved Ta Da.  It seems like a great polish if you don't use as a top coat, but seeing as how you will never part me from my top coat, this product is a bit superfluous for me.

Julep Hannah and Noelle

Now on to the colors.  Hannah and Noelle are okay colors, but not anything to write home about,  They are pretty, but I honestly don't know it I would wear them alone.  They would be nice colors for a background of a design.  The formulas are nice and Hannah has so much shine!  I didn't use any top coat on these photos and used Ta Da to dry them.

Julep Hannah

Julep Hannah

Julep Noelle

Julep Noelle


Well, that is all for now.  Until next time!

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment