Background

February 24, 2013

A Music Nerd

I know I have been a bit MIA and I don't know when that is going to get any better.  I have a back log of designs, that are simple, but have not had time to write posts.  I am working on moving into a new place, but there are a lot of fixing things that need to be done before I can move in.  All the painting, demolishing, and building has left my skin in horrible shape.  Luckily I have not broken a nail yet. *knocks on wood*

I have gotten some new stamps and polishes.  What can I say, I got my taxes back and I had a bit of fun. . .  The Adventures in Stamping group's theme for today is nerds.  Well, I am huge music nerd, so I went with that.


I used Essie Where's My Chauffer? and Konad Special White.  This is the first time I have used a Konad polish and I have to say I am impressed.  I gave in because I have been trying to find a good white to stamp with and I couldn't.  This is an amazing polish to stamp with.  I also broke down and bought my first Konad plate M73.  That too was awesome!  I had to clean it between stamps, but I think that was more about the intricacy of the design and not the plate itself.


I love this design and colors.  I did but a few more Konad polishes, however I am not sure I will be buying another plate anytime soon.  I like the variety of designs from other companies and none of Konads other plates have left me drooling.


Can't forget my thumb!  I don't like the piano at the bottom and so wasn't very careful stamping it.  Next time I will remove it.

I will see you soon, I hope. . .

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment