Background

May 9, 2013

F is for Feel

For Erica's Nails and More ABC Challenge we are up to the letter F (I will go back and do E later).  I decided to use a textured polish I just bought and call this the "Feel" mani.  I know it might be a bit of a cop out, but I am exhausted!  Anyways, here it is. . .


I was unsure of whether or not I would get on the textured polish bandwagon, but when Sally's had a buy two get one free offer, PLUS I had a birthday coupon of 10 dollars of a 20 dollar purchase, PLUS my Nana gave me a gift card from them for my birthday. . . Well, how could I resist trying 1. . . or 2. . . or 3.


This is China Glaze Of Course!  I was amazed how long this lasted without chipping.  4 days!  Yep!  Incredible right?  I thought the feel of my nails would drive me nuts, but I honestly did get used to it after a while.


I am still not sure what I feel about the textured trend.  The polish seems a bit too specialized.  I am not sure what else I can do with it.  I haven't tried nail art on it, but I guess I will have to.  I really want to splurge and get a Zoya Pixie Dust.  Those look so pretty online.

If you have any ideas on how to get more out of these polishes I would love to hear about it!

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment