Background

May 12, 2013

Sunday Stamping: Once Upon A Time . . .

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge was to do a manicure that represented our favorite Fairy Tale.  I tried to think of ways to represent different Fairy Tales; Rapunzel, Cinderella, Beauty and The Beast, or The Little Mermaid.  Nothing was coming to mind until I really followed the challenge and thought about my favorite one. . .


So this isn't a very common Fairy Tale.  So you might not know it, however it is the Grimm Fairy Tale The Shoes That Were Danced To Pieces, or The Twelve Dancing Princesses.  I could tell you what it is about, but I think you should read it for yourself.  I really love how the trees turned out, well except for the diamond tree. . . I couldn't figure out how to do it without it looking like another silver tree. . .


I used Bundle Monster BM-213 to represent the shoes and Winstonia W102 to create the trees.  The colors are China Glaze Want My Bawdy, Millennium, Medallion, Angle Wings, Glistening Snow, and Brownstone.  I also used loose glitter for the leaves.


My right hand I just used Medallion over WMB.


The Shade.


My thumb.  I am not sure what  could have done for the diamond tree. . . if you have any ideas, let me know.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment