Background

September 28, 2014

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

This is supposed to be a teal galaxy.  I was really proud of it, unitl my Mom asked if it was supposed to be inspired by the movie Frozen!?!  What?  Clearly those are stars and not snow flakes.  *Sigh*  Well, it is a good base idea for December. . .


Seriously though, I am really proud of how this looks.  I really love pastel galaxies and I think the teal is a solid idea.


The colors are Nina Ultra Pro French White, China Glaze The Outer EdgeEssie Where's My Chauffeur?, Julep Lissa, Liz, Misti, and Esmerelda


TOE isn't as apparent as it is in the pictures.  It really is a cool glitter and I like the effect it gives in this manicure and another I wore, but didn't snap picks of. . .


Well, I hope you all like it and don't think too much of Frozen when you see it.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment