Background

September 24, 2012

Autumn is in the air

I really hate it when my manicure starts to chip.  However, I haven't had it this bad in a long time.  I could just peel of the polish.  I think it was because I forgot to use nail polish remover on my nails before I started polishing.  Oh well, it means I need to do a new manicure.  I wanted fast again and with the bit of crispness in the air I wanted fall colors.  Excuse the short nails, I broke one and so shortened all of them to match.


I used a stamping plate by Bundle Monster, it was BM-201.  The polishes were both from China Glaze.  They are in their newer Safari line Desert Sun and Kalahari Kiss.



 You will have to excuse the pre-clean up pictures.  The sun was going down and I wanted to get these before I lost all the light.  I like the subtle pattern.  It has a kick, but won't hit you over the head like some of the designs I have done.

Tootles,
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment