Background

September 22, 2012

Black and White

This manicure is rather simple.  I have been experimenting with stamping for a while and when I want something simple, but still fun I use them.  My dear friend Sarah has been visiting this week.  My previous manicure was chipping and when that happens I can't bare to have it on my nails, so I took it off.  Then it looked weird to have naked nails, so I was just going to do black polish with a glitter over it and then I thought a white accent nail would be fun and then I knew stamping that white nail wouldn't take long and then I found this plate in my stash and I just knew!  (Holy run on sentence Batman!)




I love the simplicity of this manicure.  Black and white, I think it looks very elegant.



I used China Glaze Liquid Leather and Paper Maché by Finger Paints.  If you like the stamp it is Bundle Monster BM-222.



My thumb close up.  I have a problem getting full plate designs to both edges of my thumb.


An indoor lighting shoot just for reference.

Tootles
Fitz

And how do we feel about that sign off?

No comments:

Post a Comment