Background

November 5, 2012

Another Challenge!

I had a lot of fun with the Halloween challenge and I wanted to do another one, but I figured it wasn't a good idea to do one until after the first of the year.  The Holidays get crazy and bedlam tends to ensue.  Then Shannon of Somewhere Over The Polish Rainbow posted about a new challenge for December.  I looked at it and the rules and I thought, "Hey I can do that!"


It doesn't start until December 1st and they have no issue with you doing designs ahead of time as long as you post them for the right day.  Also, you don't have to do all of them, so if it becomes too much for me to do every day I can skip around.  So, this month I am going to try to get at least the last two weeks done and I will post them for next month.  That does leave this month a bit dry, but I have some previous manicures that I can post a couple of while I am working on the others.  So, this month may not be very post heavy, but watch out for next month where it will be bang, crash!

Eep!  I am so excited! I have already done two manicures and just have to write them and pre-date them!

Sign up by adding your link below! You can also find out more or sign up on Nailed It NZ's blog.

Tootles,
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment