Background

October 31, 2012

I am the Pumpkin King!





Happy Halloween!

After so many Halloween manicures I wasn't going to do another one, but you see my favorite movie is Nightmare Before Christmas.   I have seen so many different versions of this manicure.  I just had to do it too.  It seemed like sacrilege if I didn't.  So without further ado, I give you Jack Skellington!


The thumb and ring finger each have a different Jack face, some turned out better than others.  The left hand ring finger is supposed to be embarrassed.  I used Finger Paints Paper Mâchè, Sephora by OPI If You've Got It Haunt It, and China Glaze Liquid Leather.


My thumb on my left hand is supposed to be smiling to the side.


My right ring finger is supposed to screaming.


My right thumb is supposed to be winking, but he looks inebriated in my opinion.  All in all I am very happy with this design.  I feel like I paid the proper homage and we can now end Halloween the right way.  

I hope you all had a frightfully good night and all you boys and ghouls are now tucked in bed while sugar bones dance in your heads.  As for me I will always be fond of that skeleton man.

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment