Background

October 7, 2012

Frankenstein Toes

My Mom loved my little Frankensteins. She isn't really into having her fingernail colored, but she has to have her toes lovely.  Usually she goes for reds and pinks, but lately she has been experimenting with other hues.  So she asked if I would do her toes, but she also wanted a Bride of Frankenstein.  She is my mother and went through the pains of labor to bring me into this world, so I must oblige her.  Please forgive the pre-clean up.  I rarely clean up toes, because they clean up so well on their own in the shower and the like.


This is the first time I have done lips.  What do you think?

Tootles!
Fitz

P.S. The black dots on her other toes are actually Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night from Wet N' Wild's Fergie collection.  I love this black glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment