Background

October 14, 2012

Friendly Candy Corn

My best friend came to visit so of course I had to do her nails.  She asked for candy corn this go around and so I did a nice simple stripe.


I used the nail polish brush for the stripes.  The only problem was that since the yellow has to go over the orange it needed two coats before I couldn't see the line.  Hence drying time was a beast.  She loved it and is rather festive.  I appreciate the chance to work on someone else.  It seems to take a bit of transition to do someone else's nails, so I can use all the practice I can get.


I used Finger Paints Paper Mâchè, Orange You In Love?, and China Glaze Sunshine Pop.  I think I would like to try and do a candy corn stripe with dry water marbling.  I wonder how that would turn out. . .

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment