Background

October 25, 2012

TIHNAC #8

The theme for today is witches.  I was inspired by two different artists and decided to incorporate both ArcadiaNailArt and Nails In Nippon.  Well, mine did not turn out as well.  First of all, it is a lot harder to draw a silhouette then I thought it would be.  (That is what the ring finger is supposed to be, a silhouette of a witch)  Secondly, China Glaze Mummy May I was not the best choice as the background color.  It made everything too dark.  Oh well, you can win the all.  I did learn a few things and I had fun, that is all that matters, right?  Right?



Dotting tools were my friend though all of this, of and a detail brush.  Besides Mummy May I, I used China Glaze Tree Hugger, Electric Beat, Glitter Goblin, Hey Sailor, Liquid Leather, and of course Finger Paints Paper Mâchè.



The other problem was squeezing in time to take the pictures.  Consequently I am losing daylight supper fast.








All in all, it wasn't an epic fail, I just felt I could have done better if I had the time to do it again.  Maybe next year.



Don't forget to check out all the other participants.  Their talent is awe inspiring!

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment