Background

October 25, 2012

An Interview Manicure

I had the witch manicure done on Monday and was waiting to post it.  I knew there was a lot of things going on for me this week, so I wanted to get it done before hand.  One of those things was an interview on Wednesday at Macy's.  I could not go to an interview with crazy nails, so I knew it needed to come off.  I now don't really like my nails bare, so I figured I would do a subdued manicure that still looked professional.


Here is what I came up with.  I had bought three of the China Glaze Bohemian collection at Sally's Beauty Supply.  I had waited to purchase them, because even though I liked them, my collection is a bit large and funds are in shortage.  But they were on clearance for half off!  YES!  So I used Swanky Silk.  The duo chrome is very subtle, and so the camera didn't quite capture it.  However it shimmers from gold to pink.  I wanted to do some stamping on it as well, because I don't do enough stamping and I need to get better at it.  So I thought Foie Gras from the Hunger Games collection was a good match.  It is a soft brown with a purple twinge to it.  The stamp was Bundle Monster BM-211.


I think I like it.  I am still learning and that will always take time.  I wasn't uncomforatble at the interview and felt proffesional and that is all that matters.  Wish me luck!


Tootles!

Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment