Background

October 5, 2012

TIHNAC: Day 2


Today We are supposed to post a water marble.  I am not that great at water marble.  In fact I did one version last night and then re-did it this afternoon.  So, I decided to add a little monster to it.  I am really happy with him and the water marble.  I love the colors and the simplicity of it.



I used China Glaze Recycle, Tree Hugger, Liquid Leather, and Finger Paints Paper MachèCG Recycle is used in the eye.  I know it is such a tiny amount, but I thought I should put it there.



A close up of my thumb.  I think this one looks the best.  The scar is homage to Herman Munster.  I don't think either of them could ever possibly be scary.


The previous version of water marbling.  This version also had China Glaze White on White and Zombie Zest.  I like the simpler version a bit better.  What do you think?

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment