Background

November 29, 2012

I Feel Blue

Honestly I don't.  If you had this color on your nails, you wouldn't either!  Introducing, from The Cirque du Soleil Collection, China Glaze Hanging In The Balance and Whirled Away!



Can I tell you I love this color.  I know I say that a lot, but I wouldn't buy the colors if I didn't love them.  Getting WA on my nails was a little difficult, however I don't know if that is the polish or my lack of experience with polishes like this one.  I have seen gobs of indie polishes and have never taken the leap to buy one.  They always seem rather expensive and I have a hard time swallowing nine plus dollars for a polish (no Butter London either).  This seems on WA seems on trend with the indie ones.


The only real bad thing I can say for these polishes is the removal.  Getting the glitter off was like pulling teeth and HITB stained my nails.  But they still are so very gorgeous!


Still pretty in the shade!


Hello Thumb-ilina!  Hope you enjoyed the eye candy!

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment