Background

April 20, 2013

C is for Caviar dreams

SO I saw another challenge and I thought it sounded fun.  It is only once a week and each manicure is themed with a letter from the alphabet.  I am starting at week C, but I might go back and do A and B later.  Erica's Nails and More is hosting the challenge (her Facebook).



I have never done a Caviar mani, although I have had the beads for a while, so I thought I would give it a try.  The beads are from Finger Paints and called Sweet Tooth.  The polish color is Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Coral Reef (405).


I am not sure I like this.  I know that you are supposed to put a top coat on after the beads, but I glopped it on to make sure they stayed and it doesn't not look good.  I am not sure if that is my fault or the top coat. . .


This will definitely need to be tried again.  I do like the color combination though and CR went on almost as a one coater.  I wonder if it will stamp. . .

Tootles!
Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment